1866, REPORT AMERICAN CIVIL WAR, SIGNED by NEW JERSEY CONGRESSMAN WILLIAM MOORE
With a signed inscription by New Jersey Congressman Hon. William Moore dated January 27th, 1868 on the front free endpaper. Supplemental Report of the Joint Committee of The Conduct of the War. Supplemental to Senate Report No. 142, 38th Congress 2D Session. Octavo, 217, 12, 77, 7, 32 pages, period pebbled cloth covered boards. Illustrated with numerous large fold out maps. Lacks back strip, some rubbing, offsetting, wear, a few of the maps have closed tears, else in good condition. If you have any questions feel free to ask and don't forget to check out my other listings. This item is in the category "Books & Magazines\Antiquarian & Collectible". The seller is "dirkdensity" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Year Printed: 1866
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Topic: Civil War (1861-65)
- Binding: Cloth
- Region: North America
- Subject: Military & War
- Original/Facsimile: Original
- Language: English
- Publisher: Government Printing Office
- Place of Publication: Washington, D.
- Special Attributes: 1st Edition, Illustrated, Inscribed